Date(s) - 01/07/2017
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Categories No Categories
The healing wisdom, the therapeutic benefits, and the rejuvenating effects of Ayurveda can guide women to balance their body, mind and spirit naturally. This workshop is for women of any age group who wish to maintain or improve their current state of health and harmony using Ayurvedic approaches.
Ayurveda, which means science of life, can empower the life of a woman. While so many women are caught by the stresses of modern life, Ayurveda provides light on the way women can be happy, healthy and contented.
Come along and learn from our experienced Ayurvedic doctor, Dr Ram Mani Bhandari who will share his knowledge with women seeking holistic wellbeing.
- See Ayurvedic perspectives on fertility, and receive tips on increasing your fertility and libido.
- Discover how Ayurveda & yoga help balance hormones at any age.
- Find solutions for menstrual problems such as PMT, heavy periods, pain, bloating and cramps.
- Learn about balancing the menopausal changes such as hot flushes, insomnia, dryness, bone loss and low energy.
- Discuss home remedies for common issues from menarche and pregnancy to menopause.
Location: Vibrant Ayurveda, Gold Coast clinic