The most awaited Ayurvedic detox retreat inside Australia
Spring Detox Retreat 2017
Continuing our program of Ayurvedic detox retreats, both inside Australia and abroad in India/Nepal, we are pleased to announce the most awaited spring detox retreat 2017 inside Australia – an authentic 10-day residential ayurvedic detox (Panchakarma) on Mount Tamborine.
Feedback from the participants of our previous residential retreats have confirmed for us the benefits of taking time out to be totally cared for during a residential detox. Having time to rest, having all food prepared and served, attending the yoga and meditation sessions, experiencing the various Ayurvedic rejuvenation treatments, along with a personalised diet, all help to optimise the effectiveness of the detox program.
Spring detox retreat 2017
Date: 3-12 Nov 2017
Venue: 74 Wongawallan Drive, Wongawallan, Mount Tamborine
Attractions of the retreat
- Included in the price of the retreat is a full consultation with one of our experienced Ayurvedic doctors who will tailor your detox program to your health needs and conditions.
- A team of trained therapists will provide all the wonderful ayurvedic treatments including Abhyanga (Ayurvedic oil massage), Udvartana (herbal paste massage), Swedana (steam bath), Sirolep (herbal head treatment), Netralep (eye treatment), Karna Purana (ear treatment), Nasya (nasal/sinus treatment), Sirodhara (forehead oil relaxation therapy), Vasti (enema treatment), Virechana (purgation treatments).
- One of our experienced Ayurvedic doctors will closely monitor your detox process and provide additional Ayurvedic treatments when required.
- An expert chef will prepare three nutritious Ayurvedic meals each day in accordance with your personalised detox diet plan. You will also learn the secrets of a healthy Ayurvedic diet from the chef.
- On most days, there will be a yoga class every morning and meditation in the evening.
- Ayurvedic doctors will conduct workshops and talks on Ayurvedic lifestyle, wisdom, and daily rituals.
- We are limiting the retreat to 12 people so that we can provide a friendly and intimate family environment, and everyone can be well looked after.
About the venue
Our retreat venue is a highset, modern home on 13 acres of property, with stunning, landscaped gardens and breathtaking views to the Gold Coast. The sunrise and sunset are not to be missed.
It is the perfect space to relax, unwind and feel close to nature. Featuring all modern amenities and brand-new furniture, it also offers an 8-person heated spa room.
Why detox in spring?
The ancient textbooks of Ayurveda say it is best to detox during the transitional seasons of spring and autumn. The environment and seasons have great influence in our lives, and the symbol of transition applies to us and our bodies, as well as the environment.
A spring cleanse will help to prevent disease, increase energy levels, invigorate sense organs, balance digestive fire (agni), lose any weight collected during winter, and boost immunity.
Early Bird price available until 31 August, 2017:
Single bedroom – $3000
Share bedroom (2-3 people per room) – $2500
Full Price from 1 September, 2017:
Single bedroom – $3500
Share bedroom (2-3 people per room) – $3000
Terms and conditions
- The cost for the Ayurveda detox retreat includes accommodation, all meals, all treatments, herbs and oils during the retreat, yoga and meditation sessions, and talks and workshops from the doctors.
- To prepare your body and mind for the detox, we recommend that you take detox herbs or medicated ghee in the 5 days leading up to the retreat.
- The cost of herbs before and after the retreat, as part of your preparation and follow-up at home, are not included in the price.
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to confirm your booking.
- Vibrant Ayurveda reserves the right to cancel the retreat if the minimum number of participants is not met. We will fully refund your deposit if this occurs.
Feedback for the 2016 autumn cleanse retreat, Byron Bay:
“A wonderful retreat. Highly recommended. Amazing treatments, delicious food, informative talk enjoyed with a fun group of people.” Sonia
“Dr. Pradeep, Dr. Ram, and the therapists offer an authentic, caring environment to experience Ayurveda. A great way to cleanse and learn Ayurveda.”
“The retreat helped me rid the bad toxins, and gave me a better understanding about myself and my health. With Dr. Ram and the staff helping us all understand a lot more about our bodies. Ayurveda- the way life should be.” Corrina
“I came to the retreat feeling fat, lazy, foggy mind and no sense of direction in my life. Today, I am leaving the retreat feeling full of energy, having lost some weight and feeling excited about my life. It has been a wonderful mind, body and spirit detox. Thank you so much for renewing my life.” Jenny