- Handling food with your hands helps to release digestive enzymes and juices.
- The millions of tiny nerve endings on your fingers relay the message to your brain and digestive system about the temperature of your food, the level of spiciness, the nature of the food, and the texture. This allows the stomach to prepare for digestion.
11th of December 2016 ( 4pm to 6.30pm)- Spice making workshop
4 – 5pm: Lecture by Ayurvedic doctor- Medicinal value of spices in Ayurveda
5 – 6pm: workshop- Identification of spices followed by spice blending methods in cooking
6- 6.30pm Question and Answer Session, followed by dinner
Grand Opening/Open Day
- Free Ayurvedic/Lifestyle consultation. Booking preferred – please call or you may miss out!
- Free mini massage treatment. Please come and queue up!
- Free seminars and talks. Just come and take your seat!
- Free snacks and herbal teas!
- 20% Discount on any herbs and other products from the shop.
- 20% Discount on any services including initial full consultation, treatments, and massage if you book on the day. Take advantage of this huge offer!
- Video presentation and slideshow.