Ayurveda for Women’s Health
This workshop is for women of any age group who wish to maintain or improve their current state of health and harmony using ayurvedic approaches.
Come along and learn from our experienced ayurvedic doctor, Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari who will share his knowledge with women seeking holistic wellbeing, covering:
- See ayurvedic perspectives on fertility (learn some tips to increase your fertility and libido).
- Discover how ayurveda & yoga help balance hormones at any age!
- Find solutions for menstrual problems such as PMT, heavy periods, pain, bloating and cramps.
- Learn about balancing the menopausal changes such as hot flashes, insomnia, dryness, joint and bone loss and low energy.
- Discuss home remedies for common issues from menarche and pregnancy to menopause.
Date: Sunday, 03 April, 2016
Cost: $ 50