Ayurvedic Spice Making Workshop
Spices are powerful and concentrated. A small quantity of spices has a large effect. Spices build digestive strength (agni), and detoxify (burn ama). They improve circulation and flush secretions.
Come along and learn from our experienced ayurvedic doctor, Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari who will cover:
- Understanding the importance of spices in cooking
- Identifying the wide variety of spices
- Learning the proper techniques of combining different spices
- Making your own chai with the spices mix
- Making your own Curry Masala, Masala Paste, Garam Masala, Chai Masala, etc.
- Demonstrating delicious vegetarian meals using ayurvedic spices
- Sharing a healthy morning snack and delicious lunch prepared in the class.
Date: Sunday, 17 April, 2016
Time: 9:00 Am-11:00 AM
Cost- $70(includes morning snack, lunch and a sample pack of common spices recommended in the class).