After our hugely successful Autumn Cleanse Retreat in Byron Bay this month, we are glad to organise another authentic Ayurvedic Detox (Panchakarma) retreat in mid-October this year. With our last retreat, we found that people felt so much better – maximising the benefit of their treatment – as a result of not having to cook their own food and having enough time to rest. Also, the yoga, meditation, and different Ayurvedic rejuvenation treatments, along with a personalised diet, all helped to optimise the effectiveness of the detox program. We have received much positive feedback from those who took part in this wonderful program.
Below are the details for the upcoming program:
Date: 14th October to 23rd October 2016
Venue: Gunnebah Retreat Centre, Nobbys Creek, NSW
Attractions of the retreat
- It is recommended that you take the detox herbs or medicated ghee at least 5 days prior to the retreat in order to prepare your body and mind for the detox.
- A complimentary full consultation will be provided prior to the retreat in order to plan your detox program, which will be completely personalised to cater for your individual health needs.
- At the retreat, there will be at least one Ayurvedic doctor present at all times to monitor the detox process closely and provide special additional Ayurvedic treatments when required.
- This specialised care is separate from and oversees the treatments provided by the other trained therapists. Treatments will include Abhyanga (Ayurvedic oil massage, Herbal paste massage, steam bath, Sirolep- herbal head treatment, Netralep- eye treatment, Karna Purana- ear treatment, Nasya- Nasal/sinus treatment, Sirodhara, Vasti- enema treatment, Virechana- Purgation treatments) which will be decided by our team of Ayurvedic doctors before the retreat.
- You will receive at least one or two different therapies per day by our experienced Ayurvedic massage therapists and doctors. An expert chef will prepare three nutritious Ayurvedic meals each day in accordance with your personalised detox diet plan.
- Food used for cooking will be primarily organic and fresh. There will be a yoga class every morning and meditation in the evening on most days. You will have opportunities to learn the secrets of a healthy Ayurvedic diet from the chef.
- Ayurvedic doctors will conduct several workshops and talks on Ayurvedic lifestyle, wisdom, and daily rituals during the retreat. Although the venue can accommodate more than 40 people, we will take only about 15 people for the retreat so that everyone can be well looked after and we can provide a friendly and intimate family environment.
Early Bird price available until 31st of July 2016:
Single bedroom – $3000
Twin-share bedroom – $2500
Group share bedroom (3-6 people per room) – $2300
Full Price After 31st of July 2016:
Single bedroom – $3200
Twin-share bedroom – $2700 Group
share bedroom (3-6 people per room) – $2500
- The cost for the Ayurveda Detox Retreat includes accommodation, all the meals, yoga, meditation, herbs and oils required for the treatments during the retreat. However, if you need to take herbs before the retreat at home and during follow-up treatments after the retreat, the cost of these additional herbal products is not included in the price.
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to confirm your booking. To remain viable the retreat will need a minimum number of participants, and Vibrant Ayurveda reserves the right for cancellation if there were less than the minimum number of required participants. A full refund of your deposit would be made in this case.
Feedback for Autumn Cleanse retreat, Byron Bay:
“A wonderful retreat. Highly recommended. Amazing treatments, delicious food, informative talk enjoyed with a fun group of people.” Sonia
“Dr. Pradeep, Dr. Ram, the therapists offer an authentic, caring environment to experience Ayurveda. A great way to cleanse and learn Ayurveda.”
“For me help me get the bad toxins out and gave me a better understanding about myself and my health. With Dr.Ram and the staffs help us all understand a lot better about our bodies. Ayurveda- the may life should be.” Corrina
” I came to the retreat feeling fat, lazy, foggy mind and no sense of direction in my life. Today, I am leaving the retreat feeling full of energy, have lost some weights and feel excited about my life. It has been a wonderful mind, body and spirit detox. Thank you so much for renewing my life.” Jenny