Ayurvedic Spice Making Workshop- 1st of November 2015
Due to overwhelming popularity of our last spice workshop, we are repeating this again in the 1st of November.
The workshop will start with a seminar on importance of different general spices that are very useful to keep in your kitchen. After the seminar, we will demonstrate wide varieties of spices and advise you how to combine them in cooking. Below are the attractions of the workshop:
– Understanding the importance of spices in cooking
– Identifying wide varieties of spices
– Learning proper techniques to combine different spices
– Making your own chai with the spices mix
– Learning to make different spices mix such as your own Curry Masala, Masala Paste, Garam Masala, Chai Masala, etc.
– Learning to use spices in different cooking
– Demonstration of different delicious vegetarian meals preparation by using the common spices.
– Healthy morning snack and delicious lunch prepared in the class by using the tasty spices.
Time: 8.30am to 12:00pm.
Cost- $70 (includes morning snack, lunch and a sample pack of common spices recommended in the class).