Date(s) - 16/06/2018
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Categories No Categories
We’ve been thinking that it would be great to help people plan their daily menu following Ayurvedic principles. And we came up with an idea of running 3 special cooking classes within our ‘Living Ayurveda’ workshop series.
Each class will be dedicated to one of the meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner. Each time we will provide you with enough recipes to cover the whole week.
Firsts things first – we are starting off with Ayurvedic breakfast.
What is an ideal Ayurvedic brekkie?
Come and find out: –
- How to give your digestion a good start
- What is the best food to have in the morning and why
- There are heaps of alternatives to porridge
- When is the best time for your first meal and much more
We will offer 7 recipes: one recipe for each day of the week.
Sweet & savoury, sloppy & solid, super quick for busy mornings & weekend options.
From now on you won’t have to worry: ‘What am I having tomorrow morning?’
Just take our recipe booklet with you when going grocery shopping and various delicious breakfasts are taken care of.
We will cover morning Ayurvedic routine as well, very simple yet extremely useful!
The idea is to give you guidance to organise the morning you can benefit from till the end of the day!
You are getting:
• New recipes
• Tips on how to apply Ayurvedic principles to food preparation
• Cooking demo
• Tea and snacks
• Nice handy booklet
• Nourishing meal
• Guaranteed discount for the next cooking class
• Chance to win your FREE spot in workshop ‘Quick & easy Ayurvedic lunch’
Come along, learn, eat and enjoy Ayurveda!
Cost $60 (meal included)