Date(s) - 28/07/2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
We proudly present a very special ayurvedic intensive course with our expert ayurvedic doctor — Doctor Pradeep Neupane. Dr Pradeep has been successfully offering ayurvedic holistic healthcare practices in Australia for over ten years, and before that he gained his qualifications and experience in some of the most renowned ayurvedic hospitals in Nepal and India. Dr Pradeep will present deep insights into practical Ayurveda so you can learn and use the ancient knowledge of natural healing. Apply it to yourself, your loved ones, or your clients if you are practitioner of any modalities.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who is seeking a holistic path to well-being and balance.
- Yoga teachers, alternative health practitioners, and general practitioners who are willing to expand their practice with knowledge of ayurvedic principles of healing.
- Students of Ayurveda or ayurvedic practitioners looking to broaden their practical knowledge of Ayurveda.
What is covered on the day?
Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Doshas (Mind-body constitution), Gunas (Mind-Constitution) and Vikriti (Imbalances)
Ayurvedic diet, nutrition and cooking
Ayurvedic cooking demonstration
Ayurvedic lifestyle, daily routine, and seasonal regimens
Ayurveda pathology and diagnosis concepts
Ayurvedic home remedies and herbal medicine
Ayurveda detox (panchakarma)
Summary of the course
At the end of the course, you will understand:
- life from a holistic view, beyond mind and body
- Ayurveda as a time-tested medicine
- nutrition and immunity
- toxins and panchakarma
- diet as medicine
- ayurvedic cooking
- the need for yoga in modern life.
You will learn how to:
- recognise the presence of the five elements in everything
- diagnose your original life energy and state of mind, and identify your formula for balance
- manage your life, and live a healthy, happy, and organised life
- make home remedies and pick ayurvedic herbs
- diagnose your illnesses
- do a self-detox
- improve your immunity.
Our senior ayurvedic practitioner, Dr Pradeep Neupane, is a leading ayurvedic clinician in Australia. Dr. Neupane has 6 years full time university training in eastern, as well as western, medicine from Nepal. He also has specialised training in ayurvedic detoxification (panchakarma) and therapeutic yoga from Kerala, South India and Haridwar, North India.
After his intense training in Nepal and India, the original land of Ayurveda, Dr Neupane established the very successful Vibrant Ayurveda Wellness Centres in Brisbane and Gold Coast. Here he has brought the ancient healing science of Ayurveda to his Australian community for over a decade.
His seminars always include fascinating examples of successful case studies with practical advice for our fast-moving, modern world.
Early Bird Discount – $250 until 30th April 2019
Full Price – $350