Ayurveda Intensive Course 2021
This course is designed for anyone who is seeking a holistic path to well-being and balance. Just as the motto of ayurvedic medicine says, “You are your own doctor,” at the end of this course, you will be certified to be your own doctor, nurse, yoga teacher, cook, nutritionist, psychologist, herbalist and healer. This course is tailored to meet the demands of a modern lifestyle with the millionaire knowledge of a 5000-year-old science. Let’s reveal the secrets of the ayurveda lifestyle and learn how to heal ailments with natural remedies in your kitchen.
Are you ready to be your master and a holistic healer?
During these 4 hours, we will dive into these topics:
- Fundamentals of Ayurveda
- Doshas (Mind-body constitution) Gunas (Mind-Constitution) and Vikriti (Imbalances)
- Ayurvedic rituals, routines, and seasonal regimens
- Ayurveda diet, nutrition and cooking
- Yoga philosophy and Ayurveda
- Pathology and diagnostic concepts from an ayurvedic perspective
- Ayurvedic home remedies and herbal medicine
- Ayurveda detox (Panchakarma)
At the end of the course, you will understand:
- Life from a holistic view, beyond mind and body.
- Ayurveda as a time-tested medicine
- How to recognise the presence of the basic five elements in everything.
- Diagnose your original life energy and state of mind, and identify your formula for balance.
- Nutrition, immunity and how to improve immunity.
- Understand diet as medicine.
- Manage your life, and learn how to live a healthy, happy and organized life.
- The need for yoga in modern life.
- How to make your own home remedies and choose ayurveda herbs.
- How to make your own diagnosis.
- Toxins, panchakarma and how to do a self-detox.