Ayurveda Intensive Course
February 19, 2022
We are delighted to present this very insightful course on Ayurveda. It aims to provide you with a deeper understanding of the ayurvedic wisdom of self-care practice in 2022.
This course is designed for anyone who is seeking a natural, holistic path to well-being and balance. The motto of ayurvedic medicine says, “You are your own doctor”. By the end of this workshop, you will have a good understanding of the ayurvedic wisdom of healing and self-care. This workshop is tailored to meet the demands of a modern lifestyle with the millionaire knowledge of a 5000-year-old science. Let’s reveal the secrets of the ayurvedic lifestyle, and learn how to heal ailments with natural remedies in your own kitchen.
Are you ready to be your own master and holistic healer?
Our senior Ayurvedic doctor, Vaidya Pradeep Neupane, will lead the course with help from his vibrant team!
During the course, you will discover your unique body type, or dosha, and the most suitable way to live a life of optimal health. Dosha, meaning “imbalance” in Sanskrit, refers to the bio-elements in your body. Just as nature has 5 elements (air, fire, water, earth and infinity), our bodies also have the five elements.
We all have the three doshas within us: vata (infinity and air elements), pitta (fire and water elements) and kapha (water and earth elements). One dosha is usually out of balance due to poor eating habits, stress, and hectic lifestyles.
Discover the best foods to eat, how to exercise, the best techniques for breathing well, and yoga for balancing your specific dosha.
Whether you are vata, pitta, kapha, or a mixture of two or all three, we’ll help you discover the best way to work with your body’s needs so you can experience vibrant health and become more connected to yourself and your world.This fun, interactive course will include diet, nutrition and lifestyle advice, and insight into the process of disease. We will explore how we can balance our health, using breathing and mindfulness. You will enjoy a healthy ayurvedic snack, as well as take home an ayurvedic booklet to get you started.
19 February 2022 (2-5pm)
- Ayurveda diet, nutrition and cooking
- Importance of agni (gut health)
- Pathology and diagnostic concepts from an ayurvedic perspective
- Ayurvedic home remedies and herbal medicine
- Ayurveda detox (Panchakarma)
At the end of the two workshops, you will understand:
- Life from a holistic view, beyond mind and body.
- Ayurveda as a time-tested medicine
- How to recognise the presence of the basic five elements in everything.
- Diagnose your original life energy and state of mind and identify your formula for balance.
- Nutrition, immunity, and how to improve immunity.
- Understand diet as medicine.
- Manage your life, and learn how to live a healthy, happy and organized life.
- How to make your own home remedies and choose Ayurveda herbs.
- How to make your own diagnosis.
- Toxins, panchakarma and how to do a self-detox.
Feedback from our last workshop:
The talk was informative and interesting. The venue was suitable and refreshments lovely. Dr Pradeep was friendly and created a comfortable atmosphere that encouraged participants to be interactive.