Ayurveda Intensive Workshop Gold Coast centre
As opening special for our new centre in Gold Coast, we are delighted to present this very popular workshop at our new centre.
This workshop is designed for anyone who is seeking a natural, holistic path to well-being and balance. The motto of ayurvedic medicine says, “You are your own doctor”, and by the end of this workshop, you will have a good understanding of the ayurvedic wisdom of healing and self-care. This workshop is tailored to meet the demands of a modern lifestyle with the millionaire knowledge of a 5000-year-old science. Let’s reveal the secrets of the ayurvedic lifestyle and learn how to heal ailments with natural remedies in your kitchen.
Are you ready to be your master and a holistic healer?
During these 3 hours, we will dive into these topics:
- Fundamentals of Ayurveda
- Doshas (Mind-body constitution) Gunas (Mind-Constitution) and Vikriti (Imbalances)
- Ayurvedic rituals, routines, and seasonal regimens
- Ayurveda diet, nutrition and cooking
- Yoga philosophy and Ayurveda
- Pathology and diagnostic concepts from an ayurvedic perspective
- Ayurvedic home remedies
- Ayurveda detox (Panchakarma)
At the end of the workshop, you will understand:
- Life from a holistic view, beyond mind and body.
- Ayurveda as a time-tested medicine
- How to recognise the presence of the basic five elements in everything.
- Diagnose your original life energy and state of mind and identify your formula for balance.
- Nutrition, immunity and how to improve immunity.
- Understand diet as medicine.
- Manage your life, and learn how to live a healthy, happy and organized life.
- The need for yoga in modern life.
- How to make your own home remedies.
- How to make your own diagnosis.
- Toxins, panchakarma and how to do a self-detox.