Date(s) - 11/08/2018
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Get fuelled with Ayurvedic food for a fruitful day!
Our ‘Living Ayurveda’ cooking workshop series is designed to show how manageable, practical, modern and delicious Ayurvedic food can be.
We know it might not be easy to get a lot of variety in your diet on a daily basis. Keeping that in mind we thought it would be handy to help you plan Ayurvedic menu for a week with a wide range of nourishing dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
We started with breakfast making workshop, which was so yummy! But don’t worry if you missed it, we will definitely have it again.
Now it’s lunch time at Vibrant Ayurveda!
- What is so special about lunch time?
- What food is the best?
- When and how to have it to get the most out of it?
- What to do to keep your energy levels up throughout the day and stay focused and efficient?
We will offer 7 recipes: nutritious and delicious for each day of the week.
Soup, stir fry, curry, stew, salad and much more to brighten up your diet with different flavours and textures.
The best bit: these meals are quick and easy to make! So you can get them done in the morning and take to work. And what can be better for your health than a freshly made balanced meal?
You are getting:
- New recipes
- Tips on how to apply Ayurvedic principles to food preparation
- Cooking demo
- Nice handy booklet
- 7 course meal
- Guaranteed discount for the next cooking class ?
- Chance to win your FREE spot in workshop ‘Perfect Ayurvedic dinner’
Come along, learn, eat and enjoy Ayurveda!
Booking essential – and better don’t leave it till the last minute; we have only limited number of seats available.
Cost: $65 (meal included)
Where: Vibrant Ayurveda Brisbane centre, 43 Vulture St, West End