Date(s) - 31/07/2019
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
This workshop is conducted by a not for profit organisation Australasian Association of Ayurveda(AAA) and run by a renowned Ayurvedic specialist doctor from India Dr. Vaskar Rao who is coming to Australia just to run these workshops in different cities so that the Australian community can benefit from this ancient secret of healing without needing to use for any expensive tools. We have kept the cost very low just to cover the cost for hall hiring and travel expenses for the guest specialist from India. Please come along with your friends or clients to grab this golden opportunity right here in Brisbane.
What you will learn-
- How to press certain points of your body to get instant relief from pain in the body
- Quick relief from headache, sinuses issues, sleeping issues, anxiety and mind related issues, joints pain and many more by pressing certain special points.
- Treat yourself, your loved ones or your clients without needing to take any medicine or vigorous therapies.
The Marma Theraphy workshop will include excellent training sessions and hands-on demonstrations that will be highly beneficial for everyone who works in the healthcare industry, in particular:
- Ayurvedic Doctors
- Ayurvedic Massage Therapists
- Panchakarma Therapists
- Remedial Massage Therapists
- Ayurvedic Lifestyle Practitioners
We also invite:
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Practitioners
- Yoga Teachers
- Wellness Consultants and the general public who may also be interested to learn more about your inner engineering and pharmacy.
Dr. Bhaskar Rao BAMS, M.D.(Ay) Ph.D., is a Professor at the S.V. Ayurvedic College, Tirupathi-517501, India.
He has had a brilliant academic career with an University I Rank and also a recipient of Gold Medal. He was Awardee of ‘Young Scientist’ by the World Congress of Natural Medicine, S.V. University, Tirupathi, for his surgical skills and extensive service of Ksharasutra application in High Anal Fistula.
He has more than 25 publications to his credit in regional and International journals. Being a teacher of Ayurveda and prolific writer in Telugu contributing articles on Ayurveda in local journals and papers. Dr. Rao has attended several important conferences and seminars both in India and abroad. He has been intensively trained on Geriatrics at the University of New South Wales, Australia in May, 1997.
He was also an invited speaker in the International Geriatric conference at Adelaide-Australia in the year May, 1997.
He was recently awarded ‘Young Investigators Award’ by I.C.I.M, Kyoto-Japan in the month of May, 2003 with a cash incentive of 1Lakh (approx. AUS$145,000) for his contribution of ‘Histo-pathological Studies of Ksharasutra in High Anal Fistula’.
He was also awarded ‘Young Investigators Award’, by the Japan Society of Hepatology-Nagasaki-JAPAN in September-2006.
Recently he has presented his research paper on ‘Liver Regenerative Drug Profile of Ayurveda – A Scientific Overview’, at the 6th Japan Society of Hepatology, Iwate, Japan held from 28 & 29 September, 2007.
Invited speaker at SAGES, Houston, USA in the year March, 2017. He was also a guest speaker at EAA-November, 2017.
Guest speaker at the 1st AYUSH International Conference & Exhibition at RMIT University, Melbourne, October 2018.
He has also authored the following works:
1. Arshas: A Monograph on Hemorrhoids
2. Agnikarma C.D. (Therapeutic Cauterization)
3. Ksharasutra C.D.
4. Jalukavacharanam C.D. (Leech Application)
5. A Colour Guide on Ano-Rectal Disorders. (Under Publication)
6. Editorial Board Member For C.C.R.A.S-New Delhi on Shalya Tantra (A Text Book on Ayruvedic Surgery).
7. Recent Advances on Ksharasutra Book – Chowkamba Publications, Varanasi, 2010
8. A Book on Leech Application in Ayurveda – Chowkamba Publications, Varanasi, 2013