Date(s) - 17/03/2018
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Vibrant Ayurveda Wellness Centre
Categories No Categories
Due to the overwhelming popularity of our cooking workshops in Brisbane last year, we are repeating the series this year, 2018, in our Gold Coast Centre.
The theme of the first workshop is ayurvedic menu planning. The workshop will start with a seminar on the introduction of ayurvedic nutrition and ideas for planning your menu every day. After the seminar, we will demonstrate recipes for making easy, healthy and easily-digestible food. The attractions of the workshop include:
- Understanding the importance of ayurvedic meals
- Choosing the right recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Plan your menus according to your doshas
- Choose food, herbs and spices according to the season
- How to prepare delicious vegetarian meals using the common spices.