Date(s) - 28/09/2019
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Dinner time is such a wonderful opportunity to have a nice homemade meal and relax at the end of the day.
Bringing Ayurvedic vibes to it will transform your usual evening into nourishing and delicious experience your body will be grateful to you for.
- How to make a proper dinner which leaves you satisfied and doesn’t overload your digestion?
- What is the best time for it?
- What to do to rejuvenate at night and wake up fresh, ready for a new day?
- What to cook if you want something special or have guests coming?
Come and find out!
And of course there will be cooking: lots of demo to help you plan Ayurvedic dinner menu for a week!
We are sharing 7 recipes: convenient weekday options as well as delightful weekend dishes.
- New recipes
- Tips on how to apply Ayurvedic principles to food preparation
- Info on evening Ayurvedic routine
- Cooking demo
- Beautiful 7 course meal
- Nice handy booklet
- Q & A
Make sure to come hungry – our meals are always tasty & filling and there is heaps for seconds!
Cost: $65 (dinner included)
Vibrant Ayurveda Brisbane
43 Vulture St, West End