Date(s) - 23/07/2017
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Vibrant Ayurveda Wellness Centre is proud to announce a series of authentic Ayurvedic therapy training courses in Brisbane.
What is Kati Vasti?
Kati Vasti is a specialised Ayurvedic therapy for ensuring a healthy spine and back. This is an ancient technique to alleviate lower back conditions like lumbar spondylosis, inter-vertebral disc prolapses, lumbago, sciatica, lower back pain, stiffness, and more. Kati Basti is highly effective in relieving lower back pain and complaints affecting the abdomen, including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), endometriosis, menstrual and urinary tract disorders.
Click the link below to see the treatment
The Kati Vasti Training Course is a full-day intensive practical course run by both an experienced Ayurvedic doctor and an Ayurvedic therapist at Vibrant Ayurveda. This course aims to provide in-depth knowledge of the Ayurvedic therapy called Kati Vasti, as well as opportunities to practise it.
Who is this course for?
- Professionals and students linked to the areas of massage, health and wellbeing
- Ayurvedic practitioners/students, beauty and spa therapists, health professionals and yoga teachers
- Anyone else who has an interest in learning authentic Ayurvedic therapies
There are no minimal requirements or perquisites to join this course.
Syllabus of the Course
- Introduction to Panchakarma and Kati Vasti
- Selection of oil and preparation for the client
- Practice performing Kati Vasti
- Understanding the indication, benefits, contraindication and detail procedures
- Variation of Kati Vasti (including performing Vasti in upper spine, Griva Vasti and Meru Vasti in whole spine)
- Discussion and opportunity for questions
You will receive detailed instructional handouts of the Shirodhara treatment.
Dr. Pradeep Neupane is a qualified Ayurvedic doctor trained in India and Nepal, the original lands of Ayurveda. He is a graduate in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). This six-year full-time university degree includes a one-year rotational internship in Ayurvedic Hospitals. Dr. Neupane has also undertaken additional special training in therapeutic yoga and breathing exercises (Pranayama), detoxification and rejuvenation therapy (Panchakarma), as well as Ayurvedic Medicine from the Patanjali Yoga and Ayurveda Centre, Haridwar, India.
Biju Nair is a traditionally and formally trained Ayurvedic Therapist and Practitioner from Kerala, South India. He has treated thousands of people in Australia and India over the past 20 years. He has trained Ayurvedic therapists in Ayurvedic clinics, resorts and traditional centres in Kerala, Bangalore and Brisbane. He currently trains the staff at Vibrant Ayurveda in Ayurvedic Therapies. He has an Advanced Diploma of Ayurveda and Diploma of Remedial Massage from Australia.