October 11-25 2017
Early Bird Offer $2800 till 31st of March 2017
Here we bring another life-changing journey though the pristine Himalayan Mountains and valleys of Nepal. Join us to explore the beauty and culture of this spiritually renowned location with full of natural beauty.
- Journey through the breath-taking beauty of the highest mountain ranges in the world
- Explore the diversity of culture and tradition
- Discover the Ayurvedic healing secrets of Himalayan mountain herbs
- Join local Sadhus and take a pilgrimage to ancient temples and sacred spiritual sites
- Energise with yoga and pranayama each morning in harmony with nature
- Most evenings after our fun-filled day of activities you will have the opportunity to stretch and relax with more yoga and meditation.
- Cultural tour to 4-5 World Cultural Heritage Sites in Kathmandu valley
- Jungle safari in Chitwan National Park (World Natural Heritage Site)
- Trek off the beaten path in Nepal Himalaya up to 3500 m. altitude
- Welcome ceremony in the village community with vibrant Nepali culture
- Cooking lesson of various Nepali dishes along with recipe
- Fresh vegetables / fruits from the garden and eatable jungle weeds
- Gluten free vegetarian meals prepared by professional cook during the trek if required.
- Learn about Himalayan herbs, spirituality and Ayurveda with local experts
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
On the first day of the itinerary, you will be received at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu by our representatives and then be transferred to the hotel in Kathmandu. You will be briefed about the travel itinerary at the hotel. Overnight stay is at the hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
From this day the trek will start formally by sightseeing in Kathmandu. In this day, you will explore different religious and historical places that are situated in Kathmandu valley. You will visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, which is one of the most sacred Hindu shrines across the world, Bouddhanath Stupa and finally Swayambhu Stupa if time permits. All these historic and religious sites are listed in a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. In the evening we will organize a welcome dinner in one of the most authentic restaurant in the city. Overnight stay is at the hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara
On the 3rd day, you will drive to Pokhara (around 200km), west of Kathmandu along mighty Trisuli and Marsyangdi rivers. The bus will leave at 7 AM in the dawn. It will take about 6 hours of drive in the midst of striking scenery all along the way. After check in the hotel, you will go for short sight seen to the International Mountain Museum, Davis fall, Fewa Lake, Gupteshwar Caveand other major attractions as per time availability. Overnight stay is at the hotel.
Day 04: Trek to Tikhedhunga
After breakfast in the morning on the forth day, you will then be driven to Naya Pul (42km) by bus. An hour of walk from Naya Pul will take you to Birethanti, a small and vibrant town nearby Pokhara. Trekking formally starts from here as you will walk for a couple of hours along the beautiful trail with bamboo forests and water springs on the way. Ramghai will be the place for lunch on day three. After lunch, the trail now takes a gradual ascend which finally reaches to Tikhedhunga, the destination for the overnight stay at a guesthouse.
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani
On the 5th day, you will ascend around 1000 meters as the trail normally grows rising. You will come across a lot of small rivulets and river springs. In the middle, you will arrive at a traditional Magar village of Ulleri, which is situated at around 2080 meters. An hour’s of a hike from Ulleri grabs you to Nangethanti, where you will take your lunch. Again walking further hours of a trek from Nangethanti, you will reach to Ghorepani, where you will stay. From Ghorepani, you can outlook incredible views of Dhaulagiri I, Tukuche, and an extra adjoining Himalayas. You can still enjoy the sunrise view from Ghorepani. Overnight stay is at a guest house.
Day 06: Trek to Tadapani
You will wake up early in the morning to climb to the famous view point of Poon Hill. You can enjoy with the panorama of several mountain ranges including Dhauligiri, Annapurna and Manaslu peaks. After sun rising, you will return back to Ghorepani to catch your bags to continue your journey to Deurali. Durali offers another breathtaking views of Annapurna Himalayas Rang & our journey start to get down to down. After crossing a small river again, we will climb another 30 minutes where beautiful Tadapani village will welcome us. Overnight stay at a guesthouse.
Day 07: Trek to Ghandruk
Short Hiking to Ghandruk takes 3 hours from Tadapani, the trail abruptly today passing through the forests where you can find monkeys and different birds. Ghandruk is the second largest Gurung village in Nepal. In addition, you can have a good view of the mountains like Annapurna South and Fishtail. Overnight stay is at a guesthouse.
Day 08: Back to Pokhara
On the 8th day you will trek to Pokhara from Ghandruk after taking breakfast. On the way, you come across Seuli Bazzar and the Modi River. At Birethanti, you will have your lunch. The trek will continues to Nayapul to hit the road where we will take bus to Pokhara. Overnight stay is at a hotel
Day 09-11: Relax in Pokhara
You have three free days to relax in Pokhare. You will go to ayurvedic centre for Ayurvedic Healing Massage, therapeutic bath and retreat activities. You can go for more sightseeing as well. Overnight stay is at a hotel/retreat centre.
Day 12: Drive to Chitwan
On the 10th day you will drive to Chitwan National Park for wildlife activities. It is 170 km drive to the southern plain of Nepal. After check in the resort you will take lunch. You will be involved in several wildlife activities afterwards. The Nature guide will brief you about the whole program for the following day. Overnight stay is at a resort.
Day 13: Jungle activities
You will be involved in full day jungle activities in the National Park.As per your convenience and national park rules you will be joining for elephant safari, canoe ride, ox cart ride, elephant bath, visit to the elephant breading centre, nature walk etc. Overnight stay is at a resort.
Day 14: Back to Kathmandu
You will drive back to Kathmandu from Chitwan after lunch in the resort. It is 180 km drive all along the Trisuli river.
Day 15: Departure from Kathmandu, Farewell!!!!
It is the day to say good bye! We will drop you to the Tribhuvan International Airport to return to your own hometown or your onward destination.
The cost includes
- Airport arrival and departure transfer
- Welcome dinner
- Transfer to the dinner place
- T shirt and farewell souvenir
- All transportation by road in private vehicle
- Entrance fees and permit to the conservation area
- Entrance fees to the heritage sites
- Twin sharing room with breakfast in all hotels(3-4 star)/resort/lodge
- Safari activities in Chitwan
- Guide in sight seen in Kathmandu and nature tour in Chitwan
- All meals during the package
Extra: for single supplement in hotel room accommodation 300 AUD extra will be applied