Trek, Tour & Retreat In The Himalayas
TREK, TOUR & RETREAT IN THE HIMALAYAS
Final Hour Discount !!! $300 OFF
Was $2800 Now $2500
Join us as we take a life-changing journey though the pristine Himalayan Mountains and valleys of Nepal. Not only will we be exploring the beauty and culture of this spiritually renowned location, but we will also delve deeply into the ancient traditions of Ayurveda.
- Journey through the breath-taking beauty of the highest mountain ranges in the world
- Explore the diversity of culture and tradition
- Discover the Ayurvedic healing secrets of Himalayan mountain herbs
- Join local Sadhus and take a pilgrimage to ancient temples and sacred spiritual sites
- Energise with yoga and pranayama each morning in harmony with nature
- Most evenings during the trek, our local chef will teach you how to prepare healthy, balanced, Ayurvedic meals using locally grown vegetables and grains. This delicious meal will be served for dinner to allow you to fully enjoy this culinary experience.
- Most evenings after our fun-filled day of activities you will have the opportunity to stretch and relax with more yoga and meditation.
- Cultural tour to 4-5 World Cultural Heritage Sites in Kathmandu valley
- Jungle safari in Chitwan National Park (World Natural Heritage Site)
- Camping trek off the beaten path in Nepal Himalaya up to 3500 m. altitude
- Welcome ceremony in the village community with vibrant Nepali culture
- Cooking lesson of various Nepali dishes along with recipe
- Organic vegetables / fruits from the garden and eatable jungle weeds
- Gluten free vegetarian meals prepared by professional cook during the trek.
- Only steel utensils in the mobile kitchen, no aluminum!
- Learn about Himalayan herbs and Ayurveda with local experts
March 21 – Arrive in Kathmandu
Visit one of the world famous cultural heritage Sites, Swayambhunath Stupa (monkey temple).
Enjoy a delicious, authentic Nepalese welcome dinner (cost included in the package) at one of the most well known Nepalese restaurants in Kathmandu.
March 22 – Full Day Heritage Site Tour
Take a full day sightseeing trip to four of the seven UNESCO listed World Cultural Heritage sites in Kathmandu. A professional guide who will be describing Nepalese geography, history, culture and politics will lead this tour.
March 23 – Warm up trek to Nagarkot
This 3 hour trek will take us on an exciting journey through forests and villages to Nagarkot at the top of the crown of Kathmandu valley.
Once we arrive, there will be plenty of time to take in the breath-taking views of great Himalayan ranges including Mt. Everest, folds of green mountains, traditional villages and crystal clear rivers.
March 24 – March 30 – Connect with Local Nepalese People
We continue to Trek, Tour and explore the natural beauty of high hill mountains, rivers, rainforest & Himalayas along with our Ayurvedic doctor, yoga teachers, Sherpas, porters and professional trekking staff to make your journey an unforgettable experience.
Rise each morning to the fantastic panorama of several Himalayan ranges including Manaslu-8163 m. and Annapurna-8091 m., unlimited mountain, river valleys, and village settlements dotting the countryside.
Hike up the mountain to Nage Pokhari, a holy lake at an altitude of 3200 m. Trek along the mountain ridge through the dense rhododendron forest, tea garden and pasture.
Experience the most amazing sunrise and sunsets over the Himalayan mountain peaks
Local healers will share their timeless wisdom on the medicinal value of endangered Himalayan herbs which have been cultivated and protected by local country farmers.
Take part in many cultural programs including unique Nepalese traditional music and dance.
Enjoy outdoor camping in the lush, green mountains, shelter at a local school, and get to experience traditional Nepalese lifestyle when we home stay as guests with the locals.
March 30 – 31st Explore the Beautiful Pokhara Lake Region
Experience the early morning view from a great hill that overlooks the most popular Himalayas ranges in the world. Visit one of the most amazing waterfalls and caves as well as the world renown International Mountain Museum
We board a boat and explore the beauty and uniqueness of the Phewa Lake and visit a Tibetan refugee camp where we will connect with the refugees producing and trading woollen carpets and other handicraft items to maintain their humble existence.
April1 – April 2- Take a Jungle Safari at Chitwan
Today we take an exciting full day jungle safari where we will get the opportunity to ride an elephant, see rhinos, tiger, deer and other exotic animals.
We’ll canoe down the Rapti River where we may see the resident crocodiles and elephants bathing and feeding in their natural habitat.
We will take a tour through an elephant-breeding center, and ride an ox cart to an ethnic village as we take in the amazing sunset.
A cultural program is offered in the evening at the resort for those who aren’t too tired from a full day of excitement.
April 3 – April 4- Shop, Feast and Explore Kathmandu
Explore the beauty of Kathmandu city and the colorful Thamel market.
Take some time to shop and enjoy the exotic flavors of traditional Nepalese food.
There After: $2800)
Payment Policy: We take a small non refundable deposit of $500 to confirm your bookings and the balance can be paid 3 months prior to the event. You may call us with your credit card details or come to our center for the payment. Alternatively, you may transfer the funds electronically into our account-
Ac Name-Vibrant Ayurveda
(Please email us your details and receipt of the payment if you prefer to choose this payment method.)
We understand that unexpected things may happen and if you need to cancel the retreat, we will do the full refund before expiring the due date of first and second early bird notice. Cancellation after that will incur full deposit as handling fee and no refunds will be made for less than 3 months notice as everything will be booked for you by then for the retreat.
The retreat requires registration of a minimum number of participants. The retreat team reserves the right to cancel the retreat no later than 2 months prior and full refund of all paid monies if the minimum number of registrations is not met.
Service includes in the cost in details:
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private vehicle.
- Welcome dinner in authentic cuisine in Kathmandu.
- Six night’s hotel stay with twin sharing room (3 stars hotel) in Kathmandu and Pokhara on BB plan.
- Two nights stay in resort with twin sharing room in Chitwan with all meal included.
- All jungle activities in Chitwan National Park
- Camping accommodation in two-men sharing tent with mattress and sleeping bag in trek. Offer homestay where and if available.
- Vegetarian Meals (local fresh fruits, organic vegetables and local and/or continental meal) on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- An experienced English speaking guide in Kathmandu and Pokhara city tour
- Authorized guide, cook, Sherpas, porters and helpers during the trek along with their food, insurance, equipments, transportation, local tax and salary.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit).
- All road transportation (city tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara, Kathmandu-Bhachchek-Pokhara-Chitwan-Kathmandu drive) by bus.
- All entrance fees, fees for TIMS (trekker’s information management system) and entry fees for conservation areas and National Park.
- Unique souvenir.
Service excludes in the cost in details:
- Your travel insurance and emergency evacuation (in case).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver.
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking equipment (walking poles, boots, jackets etc).
- Extra cost for single room/tent occupancy.
- Any extra cost not mentioned above.