23 October-6 November 2018
We are proud to bring another life-changing journey though the pristine Himalayan mountains and valleys of Nepal with deluxe service! Join us to explore the beauty and culture of this spiritually-renowned location. Our local team of friendly staffs and guide will provide you a highest quality service in a homely environment.
- Journey through the breath-taking beauty of the highest mountain ranges in the world.
- Explore the diversity of Nepalese culture, tradition and spirituality.
- Discover the ayurvedic healing secrets of Himalayan mountain herbs.
- Trek off the beaten path up to 3500 metres altitude in the Nepalese Himalayas.
- Join local Sadhus on a pilgrimage to ancient temples and sacred spiritual sites.
- Energise each morning in harmony with nature as we practise yoga and pranayama.
- Relax in the evenings after our fun-filled day of activities, with more yoga and meditation practice, if you desire.
- Enjoy gluten-free, vegetarian meals prepared by a professional cook during the trek.
- Participate in a cooking lesson and learn recipes for tasty Nepalese dishes.
- Eat fresh vegetables and fruits from the garden; you can even try edible jungle weeds if you wish.
- Take a tour to World Cultural Heritage sites in the Kathmandu valley.
- Join a jungle safari in Chitwan National Park (World Natural Heritage site)
- Experience a welcome ceremony in the village community and witness vibrant Nepali culture.
- Option to add Ayurvedic Detoxification or Rejuvenation treatments in a renowned Ayurvedic Resort.
Details of the Retreat:
Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
Our representatives will greet you at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and accompany you to the hotel. You will be briefed about the travel itinerary and given time to settle in. Overnight stay is at the hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Today, we explore fascinating Kathmandu. You will visit places of religious and historical significance listed as World Heritage cultural sites. They include Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple (one of the most sacred Hindu shrines across the world) Bouddhanath Stupa, and time permitting, Swayambhu Stupa. In the evening we invite you to join us at a welcome dinner in an authentic Nepalese restaurant in the city. Overnight stay is at the hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara
Today, we drive to Pokhara, which is situated around 200km west of Kathmandu along the mighty Trisuli and Marsyangdi rivers. Departing at 7am, it will take approximately six hours to arrive at our destination, while enjoying striking scenery all the way. After we check in at the hotel, we will spend the afternoon sightseeing at the International Mountain Museum, Davis Falls, Fewa Lake, Gupteshwar Cave, and other major attractions, as per time permits. Overnight stay is at the hotel.
Day 04- Day 8:
Trek to a very special destination close to Himalayas of Nepal with professional guides and porters. Local accommodation and freshly prepared food will be provided on each day. You will enjoy one of the most amazing natural beauty of the world during this trek while walking through rain-forest, high mountains, creeks, paddy fields, local villages with the charming view of snow capped himalayas.
Day 09-11: Relax in Pokhara
You have three free days to relax in Pokhara. You will have option to visit an ayurvedic healing centre to enjoy ayurvedic healing massage, therapeutic baths and retreat activities(cost for treatments not included). There is an option for more sightseeing as well. Overnight stay is at a hotel/retreat centre.
Day 12-13 :Activities in Chitwan
Chitwan is one of the most popular tourist destination in the world where your explore the natural habitat of wild animals in the world famous National Park of Nepal. There will be one full day of jungle activities in this national park. You can choose from a wide range of activities including: elephant safari, canoe ride, ox cart ride, elephant bath, visiting the elephant breeding centre, nature walks, and more. Overnight stay is at a resort.
Day 14: Back to Kathmandu
After a relaxing morning followed by lunch, we drive back to Kathmandu from Chitwan. Overnight stay is in a hotel.
Day 15: Departure from Kathmandu, Farewell!
It is the day to say good bye! We will drop you at the Tribhuvan International Airport to return to your hometown or your onward destination.
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu
- Transfer to the dinner place
- T-shirt and farewell souvenir
- All transportation by road in private vehicle
- Entrance fees and permits to the conservation area
- Entrance fees to the heritage sites
- Twin share room with breakfast in all hotels (3-4 star), resort and lodge (Single supplement is an additional $300 AUD)
- Safari activities in Chitwan
- Guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu, and nature tour in Chitwan
- All meals during the trek and Chitwan visit.
- Travel insurance and emergency evacuation fees. International and local airfares and airport departure taxes. Nepal entry visa fee.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. Personal shopping and laundry. Personal trekking equipment (walking poles, boots, jackets etc).
- Meals in Kathmandu (except for the welcome dinner), Pokhara and on the way to Chitwan.
- Treatments/ detox costs in Ayurvedic centers